Other Available Downloads
- implemented EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) support for the GhostscriptViewer.
- added GhostscriptRasterizer class which provides ability to easily export PDF pages, PostScript pages and EPS files to the System.Drawing.Image object in the memory. For each page different x and y dpi settings can be set.
- fixed gsapi_stdin callback and it's value passing to the ghostscript library.
- added ProgressiveUpdate property to the GhostscriptViewer class so progressive update can be controlled outside the library.
- implemented StopProcessing method in the GhostscriptProcessor class which allows us to terminate gsapiinitwith_args call in the multithread environment.
- fixed GhostscriptViewer ZoomIn and ZoomOut problem on the systems where windows region and language settings has number decimal symbol set to comma.
- added page navigation and zoom checker properties to the GhostscriptViewer class.
- fixed problem in GhostscriptViewer class when trying to view PostScript files without DSC header.
- GhostscriptProcessor.Process method name changed to StartProcessing.
Also check out Ghostscript Studio
- implemented multi-page PostScript support for the GhostscriptViewer
- included Microsoft.WinAny.Helper code files in order to have a single dll for the deployment
- added Processing event to the GhostscriptProcessor class (with CurrentPage and TotalPages info)
- added zoom-in and zoom-out functionality
- fixed ImageMemoryHelper.Set24bppRgbImageColor function when stride size is not multiple of 3 bytes
- fixed displayed page size
- implemented progressive display update while ghostscript is drawing / rasterizing, now a custom update interval can be set in GhostscriptViewer class.
- fixed problem when using 64-bit ghostscript library where raster (stride) line size is not equal to 32-bit ghostscript library raster line size.
- changed GhostscriptViewer class event logic.
- changed Ghostscript.NET.Viewer application in order to show progressive update.
- modified Ghostscript.NET.DisplayTest, now it uses GhostscriptViewer class with ability to interpret postscript and display standard input output messages.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.