This project is read-only.

Does Ghostscript.NET supports multiple page TIFFS?

Oct 20, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm trying to use Ghostscript.NET to perform PDF conversion to TIFF files and so far it's been working like a charm but I have one issue with it. I haven't been able to convert a multiple page PDF to a multiple page TIFF and actually I don't even know if it supports this so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's support and if it is then where can I find examples or documentation about it.

Thanks and have a good day!
Oct 20, 2014 at 10:00 PM
You should try one of the following devices which for sure supports multipage pdf to multipage tiff: tiffg4, tiff24nc, tiff32nc
  1. The tiffg4 one is grayscale and uses a resolution of 204dpi by 196dpi (as the TIFF G4 fax standard requires).
  2. The tiff24nc one is in RGB color (with 8 bits per color component) and uses a resolution of 72dpi by 72dpi.
  3. The tiff32nc one is in CMYK color (with 8 bits per color) also using a resolution of 72dpi.
Also, would be good if you could post some code and sample files so I can test if mentioned devices doesn't work for you.

Make sure you image viewer supports multipage tiff preview (as there are a lot of them that doesn't) as I don't want you to get confused if the pdf is multipage or not.

Cheers,
Josip